PARA VITA is a 100% pure natural liquid extract from seaplants. It contains macro and micro nutrients, essential amino acids and plant growth hormones that provide a major boost to crop yield by uptake capacity. It is a natural extract of the sea plant Kappaphycus alvarezii with no chemical additives.
- PARAS Vita is a rice source of micro and macro-nutrients.
- A natural source of Plant Growth Promoter (PGP) such as Auxins, Cytokinins and Gibberellins, that prove a major boost to crop yields by accelerating the plant’s metabolic function.
- Its amino acid profile stimulates nutritional update from traditional feed.
- It is an excellent part of a balanced soil-building program.
- This product is beneficial for all the field crops as paddy, wheat, oilseeds etc. fruit crops as apple, almod, cherry, pear, kesar, grape, pomegranate, banana, kinnow, mango, citrus, etc, vegetable crops like cauliflower, cabbage, tomato, brinjal, onion, potato etc. and plantation crops like tea etc.
3 applications during crop cycle
- Basal application at the time of sowing.
- First irrigation.
- Second irrigation.
- 8kg/acre to get best result. To achieve even distribution, it is advised to add some quantity organic compost or locally available material with this product.